The Rockford Regulators are part of the Wolverine Rangers, Michigan’s state organization for Cowboy Action Shooting. The Rockford Regulators embrace the rules of SASS (Single Action Shooting Society) and encourage Cowboy Action Shooters to join SASS. SASS is an international organization created to preserve and promote the sport of Cowboy Action Shooting. SASS members share a common interest in preserving the history of the Old West and competitive shooting. Please see www.sassnet.com for more information.
(Spectators & new cowboy shooters welcome!)
We will be shooting the first Saturday of 2018 each month except:
September 1st due to Range War and November 3rd due to Sight-In Days.
Old Coot Shoots: As Scheduled on Wednesdays
|Monthly Shoots||January 5th||Old Coot Shoots||January 16th|
|February 2nd||February 13th|
|March 3nd||March 13th|
|April 6th||April 17th|
|May 4th||May 15th|
|May 31 – June 1st (2 day shoot)||June 12th|
|July 6th||July 17th|
|September 1st No shoot(State Match)|
|November 2nd (No Shoot)|
Click here to check out the Regulator’s new Video Channel!
Click here to check out Ron Parker’s PICTURE GALLERY.
Members of: SASS, the international organization of Cowboy Action Shooting http://www.sassnet.com/
Wolverine Rangers, the state organization of Cowboy Action Shooting. http://www.wolverinerangers.org/
- 2 Single Action Pistols – Holsters required
- Lever or pump action rifle with exposed hammer, tube magazine, .25 caliber or larger – pistol calibers only.
- Double barrel shotguns without auto ejectors. Pump and lever action shotguns must have exposed hammers. 10 to 20 gauge.
Ammo Requirements per shooter:
- Pistol: 60 rounds of .32 caliber or larger- under 1000fps.
- Rifle: 60 rounds Centerfire of .25 caliber or pistol caliber only-under 1,400fps.
- Shotgun: 30 rounds of low brass target ammo only, no larger then #6 shot- No Magnums
- Lead bullets only, no gas checks, jacketed or copper washed.
Eye and Ear Protection Mandatory
For more information please contact one or all of us cowboys:
- Crazy Nate (Match Director) (616) 656-6629 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Greatful Lead (Co-Match Director) (616) 447-8599 email@example.com
Spectators and new cowboy shooters welcome!
DIRECTIONS TO RSC:
43.165390, -85.550950 +43* 9′ 55.40″, -85* 33′ 3.42″