The Rockford Regulators are part of the Wolverine Rangers, Michigan’s state organization for Cowboy Action Shooting. The Rockford Regulators embrace the rules of SASS (Single Action Shooting Society) and encourage Cowboy Action Shooters to join SASS. SASS is an international organization created to preserve and promote the sport of Cowboy Action Shooting. SASS members share a common interest in preserving the history of the Old West and competitive shooting. Please see www.sassnet.com for more information.
(Spectators & new cowboy shooters welcome!)
|April 3rd||May 1st|
|July 3rd||July 31st|
|September 4th||October 2nd|
|2 Day Shoot||June 5, 6, 7|
|Black Friday Shoot||November 27th|
Click here to check out the Regulator’s new Video Channel!
Click here to check out Ron Parker’s PICTURE GALLERY.
Members of: SASS, the international organization of Cowboy Action Shooting http://www.sassnet.com/
Wolverine Rangers, the state organization of Cowboy Action Shooting. http://www.wolverinerangers.org/
- 2 Single Action Pistols – Holsters required
- Lever or pump action rifle with exposed hammer, tube magazine, .25 caliber or larger – pistol calibers only.
- Double barrel shotguns without auto ejectors. Pump and lever action shotguns must have exposed hammers. 10 to 20 gauge.
Ammo Requirements per shooter:
- Pistol: 60 rounds of .32 caliber or larger- under 1000fps.
- Rifle: 60 rounds Centerfire of .25 caliber or pistol caliber only-under 1,400fps.
- Shotgun: 30 rounds of low brass target ammo only, no larger then #6 shot- No Magnums
- Lead bullets only, no gas checks, jacketed or copper washed.
Eye and Ear Protection Mandatory
For more information please contact one or all of us cowboys:
- Crazy Nate (Match Director) (616) 656-6629 email@example.com
- Greatful Lead (Co-Match Director) (616) 447-8599 firstname.lastname@example.org
Spectators and new cowboy shooters welcome!
DIRECTIONS TO RSC:
43.165390, -85.550950 +43* 9′ 55.40″, -85* 33′ 3.42″