The Rockford Regulators are part of the Wolverine Rangers, Michigan’s state organization for Cowboy Action Shooting. The Rockford Regulators embrace the rules of SASS (Single Action Shooting Society) and encourage Cowboy Action Shooters to join SASS. SASS is an international organization created to preserve and promote the sport of Cowboy Action Shooting. SASS members share a common interest in preserving the history of the Old West and competitive shooting. Please see www.sassnet.com for more information.
(Spectators & new cowboy shooters welcome!)
We will be shooting the first Saturday of 2017 each month except:
September 2nd due to Range War and November 4th due to Sight-In Days.
Old Coot Shoots: As Scheduled on Wednesdays
|Monthly Shoots||January 7th||Old Coot Shoots||January 18th|
|February 4th||February 15th|
|March 4th||March 15th|
|April 1st||April 12th|
|May 6th||May 17th|
|June 2-4th (2 day shoot)||June 14th|
|July 1st||July 12th|
|August 12th||August 16th|
|September 2nd No shoot(Range War)||September 13th|
|October 14th||October 25th|
|November 4th (No Match)||November 15th|
|December 2nd||December 13th|
|2018||Jan 6th 2018||Jan 17th 2018|
|Feb 3rd 2018||Feb 14th 2018|
|March 3rd 2018||March 14th 2018|
|April 7th 2018||April 18th 2018|
|May 5th 2018||May 16th 2018|
|June 1-3rd 2018 (2 day shoot)||June 13th 2018|
Click here to check out the Regulator’s new Video Channel!
Click here to check out Ron Parker’s PICTURE GALLERY.
Members of: SASS, the international organization of Cowboy Action Shooting http://www.sassnet.com/
Wolverine Rangers, the state organization of Cowboy Action Shooting. http://www.wolverinerangers.org/
- 2 Single Action Pistols – Holsters required
- Lever or pump action rifle with exposed hammer, tube magazine, .25 caliber or larger – pistol calibers only.
- Double barrel shotguns without auto ejectors. Pump and lever action shotguns must have exposed hammers. 10 to 20 gauge.
Ammo Requirements per shooter:
- Pistol: 60 rounds of .32 caliber or larger- under 1000fps.
- Rifle: 60 rounds Centerfire of .25 caliber or pistol caliber only-under 1,400fps.
- Shotgun: 30 rounds of low brass target ammo only, no larger then #6 shot- No Magnums
- Lead bullets only, no gas checks, jacketed or copper washed.
Eye and Ear Protection Mandatory
For more information please contact one or all of us cowboys:
- Card Shark Charlie (Match Director) (616) 874-3406 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Drover Dan (Co-Match Director) (616) 696-0924 email@example.com
Spectators and new cowboy shooters welcome!
DIRECTIONS TO RSC:
43.165390, -85.550950 +43* 9′ 55.40″, -85* 33′ 3.42″