The Rockford Sportsman’s Club (RSC) was founded in 1945 by returning veterans of WWII who were all sports and outdoor enthusiasts from the Rockford area. From its early meetings at the Corner Bar in Rockford, RSC has grown to its current membership of over 200 families. We are located in Rockford on Northland Drive just north of 13-Mile road with approximately 40 acres of land. Being located close to US131 and on Northland Drive we are just minutes away from Grand Rapids, Sparta, Comstock Park, Belmont, Walker and the surrounding areas. Our club-house, shoot building and other facilities have been built through many hours of volunteer labor by active members.
The purpose of RSC is to promote the conservation of natural resources, fish and wildlife; to teach and promote conservation, hunter safety, sportsmanship; and to provide opportunities for fellowship of outdoor minded individuals through club activities and participation in the shooting sports.
Rockford Sportsman’s Club offers Trap, Skeet, 5-Stand, Pistol & Rifle Leagues, Cowboy Action Shooting, IDPA Style Defensive Pistol Shooting and many educational classes that are open to the public. See our Activities page and Calendar for details.
TRAP & SKEET (June 12th)
Triathlon (50 trap 50 skeet and 50 five stand)
Start time is @ 9:00AM.
Call Dan Vincent (490-4067 for more information.
RSC is on Facebook
- Meijers Games 22 Rifle North Pistol rangeStarts: 9:30 amEnds: June 26, 2016 - 5:30 pm
- Trap & Skeet Open to PublicStarts: 10:00 amEnds: June 26, 2016 - 2:00 pmLocation: Dan Vincent - RAMAGE61@charter.net
- Pistol League 25/50 Starting 5pmStarts: 12:00 amEnds: June 27, 2016 - 11:59 pm
- Trap & Skeet open to publicStarts: 5:00 pmEnds: June 27, 2016 - 8:00 pmLocation: Dan Vincent - RAMAGE61@charter.netDescription:
Open to public
- Club CLOSED for paving of drive way Tuesday and Wed. dvincentStarts: 12:00 amEnds: June 28, 2016 - 11:59 pm
- Club CLOSED for paving of drive way Tue and Wed. dvincentStarts: 12:00 amEnds: June 29, 2016 - 11:59 pm
- Range maint cowboy area 8-12Starts: 12:00 amEnds: June 30, 2016 - 11:59 pm
- 4-H Club 7pmStarts: 12:00 amEnds: June 30, 2016 - 11:59 pm
- Trap & Skeet Open to PublicStarts: 5:00 pmEnds: June 30, 2016 - 8:00 pmLocation: Dan Vincent - RAMAGE61@charter.net
- Three Skeet fields
- Two Trap fields a wobbler and a doubles
- Combination Skeet and Trap field
- Covered 100/200 yard Rifle Range
- Covered 25/50 yard Pistol and Rifle Range (Handicap Accessible)
- Ten station – stationary or timed & rotating targets
- Covered 25 yard Pistol/Rimfire Range
- Action Range for Cowboy & Defensive Pistol Shoots